Sunday, October 31, 2010

October Week 4

October Week 4
10/24/10 - 10/30/10

More presents to open!
These came last week from Hamma & Hampa Sasha :)
but I didn't get around to posting the photos 'til this week.
Emily loved the princess gift wrap and it took some convincing to have her tear into it!
...but more princess goodies awaited her inside the package, so she was one happy girl!
bubbles!

Saturday (the 23rd) we went to Disneyland for a few hours in the morning.

We had fun... Em had a blast... but after a little while I started to feel sick so we went home.
Not until after we met Mickey though!!
By Sunday I was sick.
I stayed home Monday and Tuesday.
Went to my doctors on Tuesday and Thursday...
I'm quite sick, but the OB said our baby is fine.
By Thursday Pete and Emily were also sick.
Friday I started feeling a little better...
Peter started getting better pretty quick too-- no fever for him.
Em's fever is now gone, but the poor little girl still has a terrible cough.
Hopefully we will all be well again soon!
On Saturday we finally got around to getting and carving a pumpkin.
Despite being under the weather, we had a great day together.
Happy [almost] Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment