Saturday, October 2, 2010

August Week 5

August Week 5

August 29 - September 4

It's Time to go Back to School!!!
This was my first week back. I had inservice meetings Monday-Thursday.
A woman spoke to us about Millennials (as in the generation that spans 8 year olds to myself) on the first day, and the second day was mostly spent on what she wrote about in a book of hers entitled, "How Am I Smart?" It was basically Gardner's Theory of Multiple Intelligences, but she was an interesting speaker, so it was a nice way to get back to school.
Saturday was the first Iowa Hawkeye game and our little girl loved dressing up in her Hawkeye outfit from Uncle Paul & Aunt Laura!

We're doing our best to raise a Hawkeye fan in USC territory. :)

In other news (since we shared our exciting news) I have not been feeling well and I'm a little anxious about going back to work full time. I'm 11 weeks along now so hopefully as the first trimester wraps up I'll start feeling better. I am so thankful though to have a little one on the way, that there's really not much to complain about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment