March Week Three
I hadn't posted any of these yet because the thought of narrowing them down to just 7 was really intimidating. There are 17 here... and probably 300 more on my computer. However, for my project life album I'm going to try to choose 7 to represent the week, so I'd love your input regarding which to select!
Leave a comment and tell me your favorites!
(Keep in mind that all of the photos will be going in horizontally, so an occasional vertical is fine, but when I like a horizontal and vertical photo evenly, the horizontal is the one I go with.)
#1. Sunday-Wednesday Emily spent a lot of time with her grandparents and Mom & Dad.
It was NOT especially warm outside but she really wanted to swim in the backyard.
Grandpa humored her and filled up the baby pool and she had a blast.
Also, Dad was super busy working on a project due on the 21st... trying to get it done before baby arrived!
Thursday, March 17th
Welcome baby Noah!!!!
We love you!!!
#2. Daddy and Noah, just minutes after he was born. Daddy's still in scrubs and Noah's opening his eyes to look around.
#3. Mom and Noah in the recovery room
#4. Happy St. Patrick's Day!
5. Yes, he is Irish... and born on St.Patty's, too. :)
6. Tiny toes
7. I love how he's gripping my finger and looking right at the camera with a look that seems to say 'I don't know what's going on, but I've got my mama, so I think it's okay.'
8. Just a few hours old and he already found his thumb to suck.
9. Mom's in love
10. So is big sister Emily
11. This melts my heart
12. Our first photo as a family of four
13. Emily and Noah hanging out on my hospital bed
14. kisses for baby
15. She takes her big sister duties seriously :)
16. She picked out this book/toy for Noah and was excited to 'read' it to him.
17. Sweet Baby Boy