Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Project Life update part 1

Hello?!  Anybody here?
Sorry I haven't been around on this blog for so long!
Life has been busy (surprise, surprise, right?)

Anyway...
I HAVE been keeping more or less up to date with my Project Life book, so I figured I'd share some of it here on the blog incase anyone's interested.
The PL spreads in this post have pictures that were already posted to the blog, but I have the photos of the other weeks too, so they're coming next!

Without further ado:
Project Life 2013
(in progress!)

 Title Page

 Week 1
New Years, Rose Parade and visits with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins!


 Week 2
Friend's wedding, baking at home...
cheering (and crying) for the Vikings


 Playtime at home, date night out...


Emily's class learned about penguins this week and she brought home lots of penguin crafts

 A coloring page from church

Pictures in the backyard


More coming SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment