Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Project Life Update 2

Project Life Update #2


 Week 4
An afternoon walk at our beach and a picture Emma drew of our family.




 A picture Em drew of all the girls in her class.



 Week 5
We took Valentine's photos with Aunt Jill on Saturday
A valentine Em made at home with me.  I was trying to get her to make them for other people, but she wanted to make this one for our family.  :)

 Another family photo.  (The boys are wearing bow ties!)

page 2 of week 5


 Week 6
Emily and Noah playing school.  Peter and Noah getting ready in the morning.  Emily playing one of her compositions on her piano.  Crafting. Painted nails.  Morning and evening at home.

Emily in chapel.  Playing in the kids' room.  More musical compositions.  Learning about Martin Luther King Jr. Noah's injured lip.  (He had a bad fall and we had to take him to the ER.)  My expired license, now renewed.  Cooking dinner with my fav wine.  My orchestra kids playing off of their iPads, selfie with Noah.  Noah's new big boy bed.

 Twinsies with Grandma, Emily's first tooth fairy note, playing at the park with Grandpa & Grandma, first attempt at a fishtail braid.

 Valentine's breakfast, flowers from my hubby, diet coke love note from my 5th grade girls, heart balloons, reading with Noah, super boy on the couch.

 I love you too, Emily.


Outside play in the beautiful early spring weather.  Noah learning how to blow bubbles.
  "I {heart} U" alphabet valentines for Emily's class that we made.

No comments:

Post a Comment