Monday, August 22, 2011

July 24 - July 30
*Again, lots of pictures, very few words.
(We had a GREAT time...
but it's late & I'm exhausted so I have very little to say right now.)

This week: Iowa City & Sioux Falls

Sunday. IC
Church with my family. It was great to see their new church.

Monday. IC
IC Public Library=amazing children's area!
Grandma Sasha & Emily having a puppet show.
It was SO hot outside... splashing around in the fountain was perfect.


Noah stayed cool in the shade.
Uncle David happened to walk by.

Wednesday.
Pete and I went bowling after lunch :)
In the evening Pete, David & I went to see Transformers 3 and then out for a late night breakfast at Perkins

Thursday.
We went to the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library.


:)


That night we unpacked my American Girl dolls and Emily LOVED them.


Friday morning Sara, Carmela, Kate, Emily & Max came for a visit.
It was SO great to meet Carmela & Max and see my friends!!
After lunch we drove to Sioux Falls.
Saturday we went to a wading pool.
Cousins! <3 (Tate, Emily, Ausin--above; Maci & Noah--below)


Noah wasn't happy in the water, but liked the edge of the pool!
{I love this photo of Em & Tate}
Saturday night we stayed home with all the kiddos. We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment