Saturday, August 20, 2011

Our Life: July Week 3

July 17-23
*There are WAY more than 7-10 pictures this week... 25 I think...
but I'm SO far behind blogging and sorting photos after our month long vacation that I don't have time to pare these down.... so... sorry, and enjoy!

Sunday.
I took a couple pictures of Em after church today...
...so then she wanted to take a few of me...
...and Peter :) "say cheeeeeese!"

Monday.
Emily's second dance recital :)
little miss attitude ;)

...when it was time to change from tap shoes to ballet, Em was the first one ready so she went to 'help' her teacher with her shoes. After class the teacher, Ms. Pat, told me she does that every week and that Em's so helpful she'd like to take her home! {yikes} ;)

her pliés may not be beautiful yet...
...but they're at LEAST as good as her classmates!
(Ha... I probably shouldn't say this, but I think the little one on the right looks like she's about to do something else!)

The teacher invites us to bring treats for the girls, so I made fruit kabobs.
Tuesday.
Noah turned four months old on Sunday.
He's growing so quickly!!
My handsome little guy. :)
very thoughtful...


We love you baby boy!

Wednesday.
Noah's first "solid" foods!
He had his 4 month well baby check on Monday, and the doctor said we could start him already. Tonight we gave it a whirl... he seemed a bit confused. :)



the obligatory messy face photo
Noah woke up from his morning nap crying...
(usually... I kid you not...
he wakes up giggling or at least happily babbling--
happiest baby EVER!)
so his big sister asked if she could join him and cheer him up. :)
Thursday.
Emily & I went for a swim @ Leneé's
Em had a play date @ Jocelyn's in the evening
Pete & I (and Noah) went out for dinner @ SuperMex and then came home and packed

Friday.
We flew to Iowa!
(Well, Omaha, NE to be precise, where my parents picked us up and drove us to Iowa City to start our summer vacation in the midwest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment