Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Life: April Week 2

April 10th-16th, 2011

The photos with Grandma are all from Sunday night.
Well, my mom was supposed to fly out on Sunday, but due to tornados and bad weather on her return trip, her flight was changed to Monday. The timing was actually really nice. Pete and I had to check in at the hospital at 5:30am for a 7:30 surgery, so my mom was able to take Emily to daycare and then come see me in the recovery room after my surgery before flying home.


The surgery went well. I was nervous, but it was great.
To say that we have an amazing hospital is a huge understatement. I hate making the drive all the way to Fullerton all the time, but seriously, who knew you could actually like a hospital?!? The doctors, nurses and secretaries/clerical staff have all been wonderful and made these past few weeks a much better experience.

After the surgery we picked up my latest round of pain meds from the pharmacy and came home.
Kelley came over to keep me company while Pete drove to LAX to pick up his mom.

Cindy was here for the week and was a big help as I was in bed for the rest of the day Monday and most of Tuesday too.



No comments:

Post a Comment