Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Life: January 1

Project Life 2011

7 pictures a week.
Maybe one each day...
...though probably not, and that's OK. :)

It's a busy stage of life--working full time, being mommy to an energetic three year old girl, expecting a baby in just over a month, and more--but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Here's the first week of our year.

We're redoing our bedroom, and part of the makeover involves painting some furniture.
I knew Em would want to help, so I bought her a paintbrush, put her in dingy clothes, and let her paint the inside door of our corner cabinet.
She took her job very seriously and had a great time helping Mommy & Daddy :)

I left the Christmas decor up longer than usual this year, but it was finally time to take it all down. Emily was a little sad to see it go and decided to turn the Christmas tree box into her secret hiding spot.
These are the pillows I made this year.
No, they don't all belong on the couch like that...
I just wanted a photo,
and Em wanted my attention. :)
Emily playing the trombone ornament.
Decent form considering the size, don't you think? ;)
Celebrating my parents' 32nd wedding anniversary on January 7th.
How was your week?


No comments:

Post a Comment