Thursday, May 27, 2010

May: Week 3

::Project Life::
::Third Week of May 2010::

Yes, this was last Saturday, but I wanted to throw in one more.
Sunday.
Getting ready for church.


Mondays can be tough ;)

Tuesday morning, as I was getting into my car, a few purple flowers from this tree outside our house fell on me, so I looked up and took this photo.
The picture doesn't do justice to the beauty of these trees.
They line our street and I love their little lavender flowers.

Wednesday afternoon.
Home again after my last week of after school lessons!
Time to build a castle!
Thursday afternoon.
"Annie Junior" Rehearsal from 3-5.
It was rough.

Lindsey, over at The Pleated Poppy is doing "What I Wore Wednesdays".
I like the idea of it, but not the reality.
Anyway, I took a few pictures, disliked them all... but decided to post this anyway.
It's about capturing real life, right? :)
(This was Friday before school.)
Saturday afternoon, post-nap.

Sorry for posting late!
Life here is a bit crazy right now,
but there are only TWO weeks of school left!
Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment