Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May Week 4

May Week 4.
Not a very exciting week for pictures.
It was a REALLY busy week.
Next week will be crazy too.
Lots of concerts, rehearsals, etc.
BUT.... only TWO weeks of school left!!!!
:)

Tuesday.
A happy change from the ordinary routine:
Chrissy's in town!
(This is a horrible picture of me, and well, the lighting, and curtain and everything is pretty poor, but it's the best I've got, & the memory is worth documenting, even if it's with a bad pic!)

Wednesday.
We had our end of the year orchestra concert tonight.
It went really well. Despite all the work that goes in to a night like tonight, I really enjoyed it, and was very proud of my kids. :)
a tulip from my bouquet from the parents' association
isn't this a cool flower?
do you know what it is?
please... do tell :)
Thursday.
be-a-utiful roses from a sweet student :)

Emily's first fortune cookie.
It's an awfully strange fortune...
...I'm not really sure what to think about it.
oh well.
Friday.
I hosted the Annual Music Faculty Dinner this year.
It was super casual, and I think we all had a great time.
Emily got into a colleague's purse and tried on her lipstick :p
Saturday.
SO many flowers!
I guess this is one of the perks of our end of the year concerts! :)

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment