Saturday, April 19, 2014

March 2014. Week Three.

March 16th to March 22nd, 2014

My parents were here.  We celebrated Noah's third birthday.  I continued to work on my checklist of projects while adjusting to life with a newborn (again).  I am so sleep deprived that I don't remember much else right now, but here are the pics!

Happy Birthday, Buddy!!!

Pictures from his party on Sunday:





















Kisses for the birthday boy!
(Sam was napping--otherwise we would have had him in the picture, too.)





How old is Noah?
THREE!  (Well, he will be tomorrow.)
:)




 Happy St. Patrick's Day (and happy actual birthday, Noah)!
We're wearing our green.






Peter, Sam and I went out for dinner.
Emily & Noah spent the night at Grandpa and Grandma's timeshare. 
yum! 



 Brothers




 I put these clouds up on the wall this week with cornstarch paste via pinterest









 He's such a great dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment