Saturday, April 21, 2012

March 4

March 2012
Week 4

March 25th-31st


Sunday, Pete was working.
I took some photos of the kids after church.


Look what I made!
 
I made 3 of these camera straps (with lens cover pockets) using a tutorial I found on Pinterest!
All three have different fabric combinations.
I gave one as a birthday gift to my sister-in-law, Jill.
The one pictured is the one currently on my camera, and I love it!  :)
Cute, comfy and helpful!



Darling boy crawling over to say "Hello!"

Happy Birthday, Peter!!
Pete's birthday was on Friday, but late Thursday night he had a rehearsal with his trio (Amy & Dusty).
I sent him with a birthday pie to share, and instead of eating it there, they all came back to our house afterwards for a spontaneous birthday celebration (from midnight until after 2am... nevermind that I had to work the next day!)  Pete had fun though, and that's all that mattered.  :)  Happy 32nd, babe!

 Saturday evening when Pete got home we went down to Sunset Beach, collected seashells and picked up take out from my favorite restaurant: Roman Cucina.  :)  Yum.
 Gotta love living so close to the beach!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment