Sunday, February 26, 2012

February 2

February Week 2
February 5th-11th, 2012

 A friend asked me to snap some photos of their little girl for her birthday.
Her birthday was on New Years' Day, but we didn't get around to it until today because of all of the colds and flus going around.

Sweet little Josie and her bunny :) 
 Today (Sunday) I brought my camera over to their house where we watched the Super Bowl and hung out.  
 I love her chubby little hands!
 Isaac, Em & Jo
 Emily actually wanted to pose for a photo or two after watching Josie.
It's funny that in these two back to back photographs she is standing the same way.
This is her current 'take a picture of me' stance.

On Friday, Emily's preschool had a trike-a-thon. 
Emily rode her princess scooter. 

 
...just a random shot of some of the toys on our fridge....
...it's not exciting or beautiful, but it's part of the 'stuff' that makes up our life these days.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment