Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Our life: June Week 4

June 19-June 25

Sunday: Happy Father's Day!
I'm absolutely blessed to be able to celebrate both my wonderful hubby and my own dad who are both amazing men and fathers. I am so thankful for you and your roles in my life.

Happy Father's Day :)
Em's new favorite book is the one she gave to Pete today: "The Tickle Monster" (It even came with the furry blue Tickle Monster gloves Pete is wearing--fingerless for better page turning & tickling!)
The 'card' our kids made for their dad. I love how small and chubby Noah's handprints are!
Sometimes I wonder what he's thinking. . .
"Does this diaper make me look fat?"


Friday @the Huntington Library for one of Pete's quintet gigs
There were 700+ people there picnic-ing & listening to the concert. It was a gorgeous night.

No comments:

Post a Comment