Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Our life: June Week 1

May 29-June 4
2011
Sunday:
After reading a bunch of tips on pinterest about how to keep a baby asleep during a photo shoot, I tried it and they definitely helped!
This photo is full of stark contradictions:
tiny, beautiful, new baby / big world, ugly, old couch

We invited a few friends over for a last minute Memorial Day dinner

The flowers I received at the end of year orchestra concert.
(I was surprised, since I wasn't even conducting!)

Monday: Noah has started imitating sounds, and as Emily said "Look Mommy, I'm singing with Noah"

Wednesday: Yes, I'm as tired as I look.
Tuesday was my first day back at work, and the 4am feedings are doing me in.

Saturday: We survived the week. What started out as bad news: Pete had to drive all the way back to the Huntington Library to sign a form; turned into good news: we could all come and they would sign us in for free! We spent several hours walking around. Here Em is at the lily ponds.

Dancing in the 'ballroom' aka hallway with pretty shadows from the beautiful sky light :)
Hanging out with Noah at the children's garden while his sister plays.

Sister found a quiet little hiding spot in the garden. Isn't she beautiful? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment