Saturday, June 11, 2011

Our life: May Week 2

May 8- May 14

Sunday. Happy Mother's Day to me. It was very happy...very wonderful. Em made this craft for me at church this morning, and gave me a very funny & cute card that she picked out herself.
I am so thankful for my family. :)

Monday.
Our new patio furniture!
What a great and surprising mother's day gift!
Today I had a little time and I went to JoAnns and then whipped up these pillows. I can't believe how fast and easy they were, and the two narrow rectangular ones on the love seat are made from Target place mats! Yay for quick and easy projects!


Tuesday: Self-portrait in the bathroom mirror.
Lots of people have been blogging: WIWW (What I Wore Wednesdays @The Pleated Poppy) This is my WIWMD (What I Wear Most Days)--Noah that is. :)


Wednesday: Noah's first trip to Disneyland. :)
First ride: "It's a Small World". He loved it!
I expected him to sleep through it honestly, but he was wide eyed and alert the whole time!


Thursday: this is a photo of the 'before'. (Photo taken yesterday.) Today was awesome. An entire gardening crew came and totally re-landscaped our property. The best part? It didn't cost us a dime! Yay for renting!


Friday: the cutest, sweetest baby boy. ever.


Saturday: the most darling, joyful little girl. ever.

I am a lucky mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment