Thursday, April 22, 2010

April Week 2

April 11-17, 2010
* * *
Sunday, April 11th
Emily played with Grandma Cathy in the morning. Emily was really sad when it was time for Grandma to go and it was a hard goodbye, but it was encouraging to see that she had really bonded with her Grandma :)



Monday, April 12th
It's good to be home. Even with the mess. :)
Today was a LONG day. (I had rehearsal for "Annie Jr." after school.)
I didn't really have to deal with jet lag when we were in London, but now that we're back home I've been EXHAUSTED around 4 or 5 in the afternoon and waking up in the middle of night around 3 am wide awake and ready to start my day! Ugh.


Tuesday, April 13th.
Is it really only Tuesday?
Today right after school I picked up Em from Kathy's and then went to the park to take pictures of this adorable little boy.
Lots of photographers say that 2 year olds are the hardest age to get good pictures of, and I think I have to agree. We had a lot of fun, and I like a few of these pictures, but let's just say he made me work to get the shots I was able to get! :)
Once I got back home Pete left for an orchestra gig so it was a girls' night in for Em and me.

***Do you use Photoshop and Blogger?***
Please help me! :)
I couldn't get any of the photos that I touched up in Photoshop to open.
The pictures here are all .jpg and the photoshop ones are .psd
What do I have to do to upload them with Blogger???


Wednesday, April 14th.
Today was a long day of teaching. On Wednesdays, in addition to teaching three 45 minute classes at the middle school I also teach 15 private string lessons. FIFTEEN!
Anyway, as much as I love my job, I was GLAD to be home!
[[no photo]]

Thursday, April 15th.
The week is almost over. . . I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. . .
[[no photo]]

Friday, April 16th.
TGIF!!!! I lot of my colleagues said this week seemed to fly by. That was NOT true for me! I am SO glad it's Friday!!! AND we're all home tonight! :) Sounds like a good night to just hang out and relax... or... prep for a garage sale in the morning. It was a bit of work, but we had fun.


Saturday, April 17th.
Jenn came over last night and this morning to set up, and we had a pretty successful garage sale if I do say so myself. This photo is what was left afterwards. Still a lot of junk, but a lot less than this morning, and some extra cash, too! :)
NOW it's time to relax with a girls night again since Pete's at another gig. After Daddy left Emily wanted to go to the park, so we went and took the camera along and I love the pictures we captured!



{She's showing us how old she is}

Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment