Tuesday, December 29, 2009

November 27



Friday, November 27th, 2009.
Black Friday.

Pete and I continued our annual tradition of getting up before dawn to go shopping.
This morning we hit Staples for a new laptop and a few other stores for a few other Christmas gifts :)

Friday night we went to see a zoo, transformed by Christmas lights (I can't remember what this place was called....) but Em loved it.  I think the highlight for several of us was watching kids try to "ice skate" on plywood.  Yup.  That's ice skating in the desert I guess :)  After that we took Em to meet Santa.  I realize that a lot of kids her age are scared of Santa, but Em is amazingly social and after meeting Santa she found another little girl her age to play with before we went home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment