Tuesday, December 29, 2009

November 1






Sunday, November 1st.
Welcome to November!

There's a little playground at our church that Em loves, but recently some older kids have sort of taken it over, so this morning after church we came home and walked to the park.

Emily loved trick-or-treating last night and on the walk today she kept trying to run up to people's houses, hoping for more candy and friendly faces:)

Some neighbors that we hadn't met until last night were sitting outside and said "oh, hello! that's the cute little ladybug from last night!"  I thought it was sweet that she made an impression and helped us meet more of our neighbors :)

One of the things I've been wanting to do for a long time is learn more about my camera, so today, while Pete and Em played at the park, I played with my camera settings!  I don't know that the pictures are improved, but I did figure a few things out about lighting options!

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment