Friday, August 13, 2010

July :: Week Two

2nd Week of July, 2010

I have my computer back!!!!!!
(as of august 11th)

Let's catch up! :)


Sunday, July 11th
Happy Anniversary to us :)
... except Pete had to work until almost midnight and Jill had her bridal shower up in Claremont so I took Em and drove from San Diego to Long Beach to Claremont for Jill's shower....
and then back to San Diego.

hmm... who gave the baby a wine glass??? ;)
Monday, July 12th
We celebrated 6 years at a couples spa with wonderful massages and then an afternoon out in beautiful San Clemente. :)
I love you, babe.




sooo.... THIS is the venue that I'm supposed to decorate for Michael's rehearsal dinner....
(wish me luck!)

(yes, those are beer ads glued to the wall... and you can't miss the giant moose head.)

(...but... a family from his school is letting him use it for free, so that's very generous... and it will be private... minus the giant jets flying over head... ;) and there's plenty of room for everyone, so we'll see.... time to think outside the box... fun times ahead.)


I don't know exactly what this look says...
but I'm in love with those eyes, cheeks and little curls...
and the right side of her smile that's just starting to form...
and so much more. :)

Pete's new show!!
Tonight was an "invited dress rehearsal"...
the first official preview night is tomorrow.
I had a hair appointment and then my mom and I made the drive down to see the new show:
"Robin and the 7 Hoods"
It was a lot of fun to see this new show and get an idea of what Pete's going to be doing for the rest of the summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment