Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March Week 1

February 28th :: March 6th

YIPEE!!
We are finally healthy :)



I thought these flowers were dead, so I was pleasantly surprised to see this in the back yard.



Today was the Fine Arts Festival at the Crystal Cathedral.
It was a busy, but good day after all was said and done.
My students played well and it's always nice to see their families come to support them.
As great as the festival was, the best part of my day was coming home to her :) (and Pete, too!)



My awesome hubby :)


It's still chilly, but spring is definitely on its way. . .


The Hydeens came to visit on Wednesday and we had fun hanging out around home Wednesday night. It's still fairly cold here, but I think they were just happy to not see snow!

Their older kids were quite excited to meet Minnie :)
(I love their facial expressions)

Fun times at Disneyland :)

The Hydeen Family after the fireworks

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment