Monday, February 15, 2010

February Week 2

February 7-13, 2010
Sunday morning Pete went in to work and since Em & I weren't feeling 100% we decided to stay home from church. I would have liked to go, but we had a nice morning painting, reading, and talking to Grandpa & Grandma on the phone.

Sunday night was the Super Bowl and we had our lifegroup friends over for a little get together. Emily had fun playing with Isaac... until he started pulling her hair....

Bundling up to go for a walk Monday evening. It's supposed to be 75 by the end of the week, but today it was still only in the 60s. (For us, 60 is cold!)
Tuesday I came home from school because I wasn't feeling well and then Emily and I spent a much needed night at home resting while Pete went to a rehearsal.


Wednesday night we were all home, but by the end of the evening it was clear Emily was getting sick. She had a rough night and I wish I could have stayed home with her on Thursday, but Thursday afternoon was Fine Arts Festival Run-Offs so I couldn't really miss school.

She was still sick on Friday, so I stayed home with her.

Saturday we prepped for next week's garage sale, hung curtains in the guest room (Steve & Davee came Saturday night!), bought a lamp for the guest room and caught up on some cleaning. Emily wanted to help with the laundry and she enjoyed it so much so wanted to wash everything--including the clothes she had been wearing!

We also delivered a little valentine to her valentine, Joe :)

Happy {almost} Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment