Saturday, May 30, 2009

April 21


Tuesday, April 21st.
Six years ago today, Pete and I went out for churros type donut things that you dip in chocolate, then I went to the park to do school work while he ran some errands.  We spent the afternoon exploring gardens and museums, we went to a concert that evening, then out for tapas at the local Argentinian tapas place, then for a walk along the Guadalquivir, stopping near the Torre del Oro, where Pete got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.  Six years.  Can you believe it?

On a completely different note, I took my middle school girls choir to the Cerritos Performing Arts Center today and the performance was fantastic... I think the girls really enjoyed it, especially a song she sang about a "latte boy" that she had a crush on.  Ahh... middle school crushes ;)

2 comments:

  1. mmm, churros y chocolate....

    how about the four of us go back there some day together! that would be fun! and you could do all the speaking for us since I seem to have forgotten how. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me! Although I too, have forgotten more than I'd like to admit. :(

    ReplyDelete